About Our Return Policies
- All art is purchased in “as is” condition unless specifically noted otherwise. All art is purchased as a final sale except as described below.
- The purchase of any artwork or items listed herein does not entitle Purchaser to any rights of copyright or any other reproduction or intellectual rights whatsoever.
- Artwork received in damaged condition must be reported to the carrier and Rue Royale Fine Art within twenty four hours of receipt. Boxes, crates and all shipping materials and packing materials must be retained. Failure to notify shipping company and Rue Royale Fine Art in a timely manner will result in carrier not being responsible for in-transit damage or claims.
- Return privilege is as stated on the Rue Royale Fine Art website: Client has right of return for credit for artwork not designated Final Sale, within three days of receipt of initial purchase. Credit will be applied towards exchange for a new purchase within 60 days of receipt of original art purchase, providing returned art is received in perfect condition Credit is applied to exchanged artwork only. No cash refunds. Custom Framing is not available for exchange or credit. Any invoice where client has agreed that the sale is a final sale is not available for return or exchange.
- International customs and duties and special in-transit charges imposed by the country of destination, are the responsibility of the Purchaser. Failure to pay customs and duty fees as assigned by country of destination will result in all shipping and customs fees being immediately charged to purchasers account.
About Return Shipping
If you return an item and the reason for return is not a result of a Rue Royale Fine Art error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you choose to self return, you’ll pay the cost charged by the carrier selected. If you need to return a heavy or bulky item that was delivered by a specialty carrier (e.g., CEVA, ABF, Pilot), please contact our specialized client services team, who can assist you with the pickup of your item.
After you request a UPS pickup, UPS will send a driver to your address with your shipping label within 1-5 business days. Be sure you’ve described the defect, damage, or error and include that in the returned package. If the original packaging is still available, return the item in that packaging.
Note: For more information about UPS pickups, go to UPS.com.
The cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund.
Cancel Pickup Request
After a UPS pickup has been requested, it’s not possible to cancel that request until after the first pickup attempt has been made. UPS will make up to three pickup attempts. After the first pickup attempt, you can call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to cancel future pickup attempts. Be sure to have your tracking number handy.